Scholastic Program Registration
Please submit all forms prior to first day of practice to the Registrar. You can submit electronically signed copies to our registrar, and turn in paper copies of forms to the lead coach on the first day of practice or to the registrar at the Parent’s Meeting.
Register and pay at the bottom of the page.
Electronic Signature/Copy accepted:
- US ROWING Waiver (required of all participants in any CBC program)
- Go to https://www.regattacentral.com/athletes/
- Enter CBC's Club Code: TCW9S (try all lower-case, if all-caps doesn’t work for you).
- Enter all further information.
- Athlete Code of Conduct Form (must be downloaded and signed)
- Competitive Scholastic Team Policies (must be downloaded and signed)
Print/Paper Copy required:
- Athletic Health History Form (must be downloaded and signed)
- Consent to Treat (must be downloaded, signed and notarized)
- Swim Test Form (must be downloaded and signed)
Refund Policy - There will be no refunds unless an illness or injury occurs within the first two weeks of the season. Refunds must be promptly requested by contacting the Scholastic Treasurer. A $20 administrative fee will be applied to all refunds. No refunds will be considered for Learn to Row or Summer Camps or for early withdrawals prior to the start of a program.